Marymount University offers a M.A. in counseling with three specializations from which a student must choose. These specializations are Clinical Mental Health, Pastoral Clinical Mental Health Counseling, and School Counseling.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
This video, which won 4th place in a national contest during CACREP Advocacy Week, explains a bit more about our programs and the importance of accreditation in choosing a school.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Pastoral Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- School Counseling
- Counseling with Forensic and Legal Psychology
Marymount offers a Forensic and Legal Psychology option for students in the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. Through this program, you have an opportunity to earn a Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and a Master of Arts in Forensic and Legal Psychology.
- 2015 Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program ranked #4 out of 25 Mental Health Counseling Programs across the nation
- 2014 Association for Counselor Education and Supervision award for outstanding master's counseling program
- 2014 Southern Association for Counselor Education and Supervision award for outstanding master's counseling program
- 2014 European branch of the American Counseling Association award for outstanding Counselor Education Program
- 2011 National Board for Certified Counselors award for Professional Identity