Once You Register
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
|Upcoming Paymet Due Dates
||August 5, 2019
||January 2, 2020
|Summer Sessions I & III 2020
||May 4, 2020
|Summer Sessions II 2020
||June 15, 2020
- You must withdraw from your classes if payment arrangements are not completed by the payment due date.
- You remain liable for the tuition and all fees if you do not withdraw from classes in a timely manner.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received. Any adjustments made during registration will be due within 30 days following the first day of the semester.
- A penalty is imposed for late payment.
- Requests for receipts must be made at time of payment and should include a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
- If you believe your bill is wrong and wish to contest a portion of the bill, you should pay the uncontested portion by the due date and immediately contact the appropriate office to request an adjustment. To avoid a hold on your registration for the next term, you should pursue adjustments promptly.
- No student whose account is in arrears will be permitted to register until all obligations are met.
- A student’s pending class registration is subject to cancellation if there is a prior term unpaid balance on the student’s account.
- Students registered for summer classes and those with an outstanding balance, must pay their tuition by August 1st. If not paid, their Fall classes will be subject to cancellation.
Find out how to pay online.