Freshman applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Completed freshman application
- $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Official high school transcripts
- Applicants may submit a letter of recommendation, but it is not required unless applying to the Honors program or a Scholars Program .
- Applicants may submit a personal essay for consideration, but it is not required.
Successful applicants typically have the following academic qualifications:
500 Internal Server Error
- Average GPA of 3.26 on a 4.0 scale
- 430 to 535 SAT score for Evidence-Based Reading, Math, and Writing
- 17 to 24 ACT score for Composite, English, and Math
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Marymount University’s codes for sending test scores are 5405 for the SAT and 4378 for the ACT.